Thursday 14 July 2011

About Me

First of all let me introduce myself, myname is Sir Leng, a nut crack saggitaraus. truhtly  " IPOH MALI " Born and grew up in Ipoooooh . Nothing much special for me , just an ordinary girl !! ^^
I believe every individual on this planet has their own unique personalities, for me Imma those kind who dont like being restricted..If u think i did something bad to you, I did because I can . I can because i want to . I wanted because u said I couldn't ! Yes, i abit rebellious !!!
 As they say, people come and people go in life. I consider myself lucky to have frens who really cares for me and never forgotten the true meaning of friendship. If u wanted to know me more, read on my  B.L.O.G !! :P
Erm..as for the reason i create this blog is because i have been assigned to create my own blog as part of my Media Technology& Practices class. When comes to say about Technology, i think i can consider myself as an "Idiot". I’m not that kind who really updated to "Technology”. Even to create this blog, i found it is not an easy task!!! Lol ! Anyway, one thing cannot deny about Media and technology is really brings us alot advantages in our life style. Development in media technology has evolved dramatically since the beginning and the society we live in. It has changed the way we do just about everything. I believe with the growing technology especially Media technology , everything will be more easy, more light hearted and entertaining. so, with all this reason, i personally thinks that the innovation of Media Technology brings more advantages to people nowaday.

No comments:

Post a Comment